I think writing might help so I’m picking the objects today. Not giving myself a deadline for this story but I do want to do the end of the month bonus story so we’ll see how this all goes. Just not gonna stress over it, but I think I need to write.
So, the objects from last week were:
1. Hobbes Dogs – A speed bump, a battery, a baseball
2. Carin – a cookie, a doorknob, a broom
3. Maddie – Music, Teenager, Soccer
4. Pattib – snowstorm, penny-jar, Grandfather clock
5. Steve – An apple, a Rubik’s Cube, a shovel
6. Jen and Bil – turtle, leash, spanish book
7. Amanda – A Bond girl, special brownies, Gibson Les Paul guitar
8. Katrin – transaction ticket, scissors, wireless modem
So, entering in numbers one and eight at the random sequence generator, the top number in the sequence was three. Here’s the results page, for proof haha.
So, a story about music involving a teenager and soccer. A young adult story? Hmmm. Ok, ideas, get marinating.
Non selected sparks will go into the pool for the end of the month story which Amanda suggested in comments that I maybe do a continuing story each month. I’m playing around with that idea. I’ll probably start that one next, so just keep your eyes open for the next call for Sparks. Not sure when it’ll be.