I’ve decided to do the end of the month bonus story I had planned on doing before. So, what I’m gonna do is select three sets of Sparks from the ones not selected that I’ve kept track of. There are twenty five unused Sparks, so I’m generating a sequence from one to twenty five. Ok, here’s the sequence. It picked seven, five and nine. Wow, all those numbers and it stayed close together lol! Ah well.
Here is the list of unused sparks:
1. Carin – chair, knapsack, phone
2. Amanda – Panda, leash, guitar
3. Steve – Squirrel, refrigerator box, stop sign
4. L^2 – Winter, purple, elephant
5. Toby’s Raiser – Polka dots, music, camera
6. Katrin – Pencil, dolphin, rock
7. Natalie – necklace, nose, paranoid homeless person
8. Carin – A bunch of bananas, a wrench, a pile of dirty clothes
9. Amanda – a guide dog that loves things that squeak, a tall dark mysterious man, a talking Panda
10. Jen and Bil – Turtle, psychology,… mushrooms
11. Hobbes Dogs – A speed bump, a battery, a baseball
12. Carin – a cookie, a doorknob, a broom
13. Pattib – snowstorm, penny-jar, Grandfather clock
14. Steve – An apple, a Rubik’s Cube, a shovel
15. Jen and Bil – turtle, leash, spanish book
16. Amanda – A Bond girl, special brownies, Gibson Les Paul guitar
17. Katrin – transaction ticket, scissors, wireless modem
18. Amanda – A speakeasy, a flapper dress, a piano
19. Carin – A TV remote, a telephone, a shoe
20. L^2 – Toothpaste, a marble, sunshine
21. Pattib – oak leaf, sunshine, mist
22. Hobbes Dogs – A tower, a photo album, and a plastic bag
23. Jen and Bil – Worms, Vira Bradly, hamburgers
24. Steve – Cookies, a bottle, an exercise ball
25. Maddie – iPhone, Laptop, Car
So, I’ve decided the bonus stories will have a word limit of three thousand and I’ll incorporate nine sparks. Any guesses as to why I picked three thousand and nine sparks?
So this story will have these objects: Polka dots, music, camera, necklace, nose, paranoid homeless person,a guide dog that loves things that squeak, a tall dark mysterious man and a talking Panda.
Oh boy, this should be interesting hahaha!!! The rest of the unused Sparks will go back into the pool for next time.
Year ago recap post will be coming later. 😉